you kids are so LUCKY to have you as their mom! you are so creative and do the funnest things! I wish I was just half as creative as you! SUPER CUTE, love the baskets!
How cute those Easter baskets are! I love them! You are so crafty Kim! I just love looking at your blog to get such cute ideas...even if I never get them done! Love you!
I'm a mom of 5, though not perfect I love sewing, crafts, and projects. This is a blog I've designed to post ideas and projects, so others can find fun projects to work on, and I can remember what I've made. Let's keep our creative juices flowing! Questions.... want me to post something you've made or are working on, or want me to customize something for you
please e-mail me (Kim) @
tritium857@hotmail.com
3 comments:
you kids are so LUCKY to have you as their mom! you are so creative and do the funnest things! I wish I was just half as creative as you! SUPER CUTE, love the baskets!
How cute those Easter baskets are! I love them! You are so crafty Kim! I just love looking at your blog to get such cute ideas...even if I never get them done! Love you!
Adorable!! Thanks for linking on 30days. That's good for an extra entry.
xoxo Mique
Post a Comment