i love all the quilts you made. especially the quilting on your valentines quilt- love them all!! and i love the idea of your just in case kit for the car. so smart!!
Okay so how did you do the hearts? I love it...haha isn't love the appropriate word. I wish I was there right now. I keep thinking about you and that baby and when you are going into labor. I am really excited.
I'm a mom of 5, though not perfect I love sewing, crafts, and projects. This is a blog I've designed to post ideas and projects, so others can find fun projects to work on, and I can remember what I've made. Let's keep our creative juices flowing! Questions.... want me to post something you've made or are working on, or want me to customize something for you
please e-mail me (Kim) @
tritium857@hotmail.com
5 comments:
I LOVE this quilt! Please tell me how to quilt- I'm clueless!
i love all the quilts you made. especially the quilting on your valentines quilt- love them all!! and i love the idea of your just in case kit for the car. so smart!!
Your quilt is BEAUTIFUL! Sending Happy Valentines Cheers to you!
Okay so how did you do the hearts? I love it...haha isn't love the appropriate word. I wish I was there right now. I keep thinking about you and that baby and when you are going into labor. I am really excited.
LOVE IT!!! You are so talented! Happy Valentine's!
Post a Comment