Everything is so cute, Kim! I'm amazed that you could move and do everything that involves, and still make several quilts and skirts and have fun birthday parties. Love all the new posts. I like these quilts with the squares quilted with two lines...I might have to ask you sometime how you do it! I'm still trying to get moved in myself, after 3 months!
I'm a mom of 5, though not perfect I love sewing, crafts, and projects. This is a blog I've designed to post ideas and projects, so others can find fun projects to work on, and I can remember what I've made. Let's keep our creative juices flowing! Questions.... want me to post something you've made or are working on, or want me to customize something for you
please e-mail me (Kim) @
tritium857@hotmail.com
2 comments:
I love the fabric you used. Would you mind sharing where you got it. Thanks!
Everything is so cute, Kim! I'm amazed that you could move and do everything that involves, and still make several quilts and skirts and have fun birthday parties. Love all the new posts. I like these quilts with the squares quilted with two lines...I might have to ask you sometime how you do it! I'm still trying to get moved in myself, after 3 months!
Post a Comment